Orchestra Boys: A Guide
- Tubas: Fat harry dudes
- Trombones: Fat bald dudes
- Trumpets: Awkward skinny nerds
- Horns: Hot guy alert
- Timpani and Percussion: Just…I don't even know...
- Clarinets: Creepy nerd guys who are probably actually really sweet
- Bassons: Lovely nerd boys
- Oboes: Adorable chipmunks with awesome clothes. 50/50 chance of gayness.
- Flutes: Primadonas who don't talk to anyone, they also look like birds. So very gay.
- Basses: 50/50 chance of either extreme creeps or hot guys. "Lax bros" of the orchestra
- Cellos: The hottest, sweetest, most truly wonderful guys you will ever meet
- Violas: OH SO VERY VERY WONDERFULLY GAY also the greatest people you will ever meet.
- Violins: Uptight, smart, usually Asian, and sometimes hot. Also potential for both extreme sweetness and gayness, but rather varied.
Tchaikovsky Symphony NO.6 (Full Length) : Seoul Phil Orchestra
This is an incredible, amazing recording. Not only is the orchestra fantastic - and well recorded - but this symphony is indescribably powerful.
The descending pattern in the 4th movement (starts 37:15, specifically 37:42) is unbelievably heartbreaking.